Look Through the Window!
I think it’s amazing how long this stamp set has remained in active status and popularity with Stampin’ Up! and customers. Lovely as a Tree is certainly a classic so I thought it would be “lovely” to use it with a faux window technique for today’s card.
I embossed the trees for an intense impression. While the embossing on this particular card is green, suggesting summer, it has so many uses for the other seasons…No wonder it has such “staying” power!
click to enlarge
- Stamps: Lovely as a Tree (wood…115026; clear…127793), Itty Bitty Banners (wood…126255; clear…126257)
- Ink: Gumball Green (126861), Versamark Ink (102283)
- Paper: Whisper White CS (100730), Gumball Green CS (126840)
- Tools: Adorning Accents Edgelits (125595), Bitty Banners Framelits (129267), Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack (126187), Corner Rounder (119871)
- Accents: NEW: Gumball Green Stampin’ Emboss Powder (128981), White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109132)
Here is a closer look at the piercing that matches the die!
Have a super Stampin’ Day and shop at my Stampin’ Store…right here! Susan ♥
This entry was posted in Friendship Cards
and tagged Faux Window
, Lovely as a Tree
. Bookmark the permalink