Remember this stamp set and the legal conflict that Stampin’ Up! faced when it was released? Fortunately, Stampin’ Up! got the “go-ahead” that they could contine selling this set, but it seemed to be “touch and go” for awhile! Imagine someone thinking an inspirational saying from World War II could be financially exploited almost 70 years after its inception!
I’m not using the famous saying on my card today, but it’s good to know I can if I want to!
Yes, I know this looks like a rather strange card, but I just could not get an accurate photo!! It is actually softly pretty! I sponged the colors in each section and stamped the cupcakes in the same color…then placed Dazzling Diamonds over the frostings…all this after the message was heat embossed….making this an Emboss Resist technique!
- Stamps: Carry On (wood…126645; clear…126647)
- Ink: Calypso Coral (126983), Lucky Limeade (126984), Pool Party (126982), Wisteria Wonder (126985), Versamark (102283)
- Paper: Whisper White CS (1007300)
- Tools: Stamping Sponges (101610), Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109130), Heat Tool (129053)
- Accents: Dazzling Diamonds (102023)
Here is the Carry On Stamp Set:
Here is my Stampin’ Store!