Have you ever participated in the Splitcoaststampers’ Challenges? They have challenges for every day of the week and sometimes more than one per day….so if you’re ever looking for ways to improve your stamping skills or to just have fun and increase your card stash…take part in the challenges!
Here is a card for this week’s sketch challenge…the challenge was to select any past sketch and use it to make a card (I selected #391):
This was a relatively easy card to put together once I chose the colors and paper…it turned out to be a type of Fall Thanks card or just a thank you for a friend. The main image message is heat embossed with Early Espresso…I love the way Stampin’ Up! has increased the number of embossing powder colors…you can never have enough!
Love Raspberry Ripple…beautiful year-round color!
- Stamps: Trust God (wood…126700; clear…126702), Fabulous Phrases (wood…117002; clear…120501)
- Ink: Raspberry Ripple (126859), Early Espresso (126974), Versamark (102283)
- Paper: Orchard Harvest DSP (1268950), Early Espresso CS (119686), Whisper White CS (100730)
- Tools: Early Espresso Stampin’ Emboss Powder (128980), Embossing Buddy (103083), Heat Tool (129053), Big Shot (113439), Floral Frames Framelits (127012), Bitty Banners Framelits (129267)
- Accents: In Color Dahlias (127556)
Order from my Stampin’ Store…here!