Halloween Treats for All (even for those who are scared)!
Have you secretly wanted to join in and become a member of Stampin’ Up! ? You may have noticed how the Stampin’ Pretty Pals (the group that I’m in) have so much fun together….not only online and at convention, but also in smaller groups throughout the year! The downside? You think it’s too scary!
- What might be expected of me?
- It’s too expensive!
- My stamping skills aren’t good enough!
- I don’t even have a blog! (nor do I want one)
All these questions and more are answered here….
Information on the $99 Starter Kit for new members is here…
Now that most of your questions have been answered, let’s get to the good stuff! If you choose to join with me you will, in addition to buying a fabulous Starter Kit, also receive:
The Howl-O-Ween Printer’s Tray Project Kit (seen above) which includes:
- Products needed to create this adorable project. Ink and clear blocks not included.
- You will receive the Stampin’ Up! Toxic Treats stamp set (Holiday Catalog) in your choice of wood or clear-mount.
- Also included is a full pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, full Baker’s Twine and partial products (enough to create the project) of the ribbon and buttons shown.
- The Howl-O-Ween project kit isn’t offered anywhere else. Be sure to take advantage of this special offer in August!
- New members (who join in August) will be able to order the kit with their first order beginning September 1. You will have until October 31 to redeem your free project kit.
In addition, new members are eligible for TWO FREE months of a Business Web Site (DBWS), which includes a business website and Online Store, access to a blog, calendar, a monthly e-newsletter, project gallery, and e-cards-if they sign up for this great value within 21 days of joining with Stampin’ Up!