Here is the Mojo Monday Sketch and the site where you can join in:
I had a tough time selecting papers for this one…..still not completely pleased, but here it is…the weather is too hot for me to change my approach!!
Believe it or not, both of these brown (Early Espresso) papers are in Christmas packs! I’m pretty traditional and it’s difficult for me to incorporate brown into Christmas cards! What about you?
The really cool part of this card is that I got to try out the new ornament bundle in the Holiday Catalog…I’m looking forward to stamping and die-cutting lots of ornaments for Christmas cards!
I don’t know how well you can see the paper-piercing on the ornament! With the new Festive Paper-Piercing Pack in the Holiday Catalog, you can paper-pierce every one of the ornaments in the new set!
- Stamps: Ornament Keepsakes (wood…128048; clear…128051), Teeny Tiny Wishes (wood…115370; clear…127802)
- Ink: Basic Gray (126981), Raspberry Ripple (126859)
- Paper: Candlelight Christmas Specialty DSP (126901), Festival of Prints DSP Stacks (126904), Whisper White CS (100730), Midnight Muse CS (126843), Raspberry Ripple CS (126842), Silver Glimmer Paper (124005)
- Tools: Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies (127816), Snow Flurry Bigz Die (127813), Window Frames Collection Framelits Dies (129021), Bitty Banners Framelits (129267), Perfect Polka Dots Folder (117335), Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Corner Rounder Punch(119871), Festive Paper Piercing Pack (127857)
- Accents: Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon (109070), In Color Dahlias (127556)
Now it’s time for you to show your stuff on Mojo Monday! Everything on my card can be purchased in my Stampin’ Store…HERE! And THEN….Please LIKE me on Facebook!
Stamping Makes Me Smile! Susan ♥