Here is the Mojo Monday 253 Sketch Challenge…have you joined in?
On my card, I used the new Snow Flurry Bigz Die from the Holiday Catalog and I love it!! Especially when the snowflakes are coupled with Glimmer paper! Wow…really POPS!
Now, this picture makes the snowflake look as tho it has black specks! Those are actually sparkles! My camera/photo set-up is compromised these days r/t my house is upside down with a floor renovation and my special lights are out of reach…..but many of you know what the silver glimmer paper looks like, so you’ll have to use your imagination!
- Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes (wood…115370; clear…127802)
- Ink: Gumball Green (126861)
- Paper: Be of Good Cheer DSP (126896), Silver Glimmer Paper (124005), Cherry Cobbler CS (119685), Gumball Green CS (126840), Very Vanilla CS (101650), Whisper White (100730)
- Tools: Perfect Pennants Bigz L Die (123126), Bitty Banners Framelits (129267), 1 3/4″ Circle Punch (119850), Snow Flurry Bigz Die (127813), Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack (126187), Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199), Paper-Piercing Tool (126189)
- Accents: Cherry Cobbler Scallop Dots Ribbon (124138)
My newsletter will be published this week for all of you who subscribe!
And all the pretty products used above can be purchased in my Stampin’ Store… here!
Stamping Makes Me Smile! Susan ♥