When I first looked at the Natural Composition Specialty DSP in the catalog…I wondered just how I would use it..I was accustomed to using a lot of color and this paper was so subtle and so BROWN….what you don’t see in the picture below, however, is the luscious glossiness of the images. The paper is pretty classy and can be added to color schemes or used in a monochromatic theme as the one below.
I heat embossed the message with Early Espresso to give the image just a little POP with a different shade of brown!
Here you can see a bit of the glossy finish on the DSP and the embossed message…
- Stamps: Perfectly Penned (wood…122890; clear…122892), Thoughts and Prayers (wood…113252; clear…127805)
- Ink: Versamark (102283), Crumb Cake (126975)
- Paper: Natural Composition Specialty DSP (126917), Crumb Cake CS (120953)
- Tools: Big Shot (113439), Labels Collection Framelits (125598), 1/16″ Circle Handheld (101227), 3/16″ Corner Punch (119871)
- Accents: Crumb Cake 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon (122332)
I’m getting ready to tackle making some boxes out of this paper…saw that on someone’s blog and loved it!
You can purchase all these products from my Stampin’ Store…here! Do you love Pinterest? I’ve gotten soooo many ideas from that site!