Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge
Here is my entry:
Click to enlarge
A bit of artistic license taken with the blue leaves! And note the 2-step stamping on the flower that adds interest and WOW factor!
- Stamps: Stippled Blossoms, Thoughts and Prayers
- Ink: Summer Starfruit, Real Red, Marina Mist
- Paper: Comfort Cafe DSP, Subtles DSP Stacks, Whisper White and Marina Mist CS
- Tools: 2 1/2″ Circle Punch, 2 3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, Bitty Banners Framelits, Big Shot, Signo Gel Pen
- Accents: Summer Starfruit 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon
Come and join the Stampin’ Pretty Pals for this Color Challenge!
Be watching for a video soon …comparing identical cards…one that uses a piercing template and one that does not!
Stamping Makes Me Smile! Susan ♥