Here is another great sketch from one of the Stampin’ Pretty Pals, Margaret Moody….check the site at Pals Paper Arts and join in to the challenge!
This the the first opportunity I’ve had to use one of the Flourish Designer Frames from the Holiday Catalog….I thought it really enhanced the femininity of this card…would you agree?
Besides red, white, and blue……purple and green are my favorite colors. I find them very appealing and they make me happy! Isn’t it interesting how our favorite colors have such an effect on us?
- Stamps: Tea Shoppe (wood…125545; clear…125547), Papillon Potpourri (wood…123757; clear…123759)
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry (126950), Old Olive (126953)
- Paper: Polka Dot Parade DSP (126902), Whisper White (100730)
- Tools: Elegant Bouquet Folder (115964), Decorative Label Punch (120907), Elegant Butterfly Punch (127526), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Accents: Pearl Basic Jewels (119247), Silver 1/8″ Mini Brads (122941), Flourish Designer Frames (127835)
Ruby wants you to know her favorite colors, too…Black and White…wonder why!
Please LIKE me on my Facebook Page!
Stamping Makes Me Smile! Susan ♥