Have you ordered the new Core’dinations paper and Sanding System from the Holiday Catalog yet? They work so perfectly together! The video at the end of the blog will give you some tips about how I created this card:
This is a quick and easy card to make ….emboss, sand, and add accents!
- Stamps: Kindness Matters (wood…122900; clear…122902)
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler (126966)
- Paper: Cherry Cobbler Core’dinations CS (127846), Whisper White CS (100730)
- Tools: Stampin’ Sanding System (129367), Core’dinations Dust Buddy (129366), Manhattan Flower Folder (114517), Bitty Banners Framelits (129267), 3/16″ Corner Rounder Punch (119871)
- Accents: Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon (125583), Pearl Basic Jewels (119247), Large Pearl Basic Jewels (125577)
Help yourself to some shopping in my Stampin’ Store…here!
And enjoy this video on sanding Core’dinations CS…
Stamping Makes Me Smile! Susan ♥