A Cupcake for Eli
My neighbor’s son is turning one today and here is the card I made for Eli…..his mother is a very talented photographer…I know the birthday pictures will be amazing! Here is her lovely website…and here is the card:
click to enlarge
One candle represents Eli’s first birthday…and the frosting is deliciously decorated with Dazzling Diamonds along with the candle flame…the edges of the scallop circle are lined with Dazzling Details! I can get away with the dazzle for a one year old boy….after this year…probably not!
I was so happy to have a short name so I could use my Lovely Letters Alphabet!
- Stamps: Lovely Letters Alphabet (wood…115030; clear…127796), A Fitting Occasion (wood…127047; clear…127049)
- Ink: Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit
- Paper: Patio Party DSP, Whisper White CS, Baja Breeze CS, Midnight Muse CS, Summer Starfuit CS
- Tools: 1″ Circle Punch, 1 3/4″ Circle Punch, 2 3/8″ Scallop Circle, Cupcake Builder Punch, Stamping Sponges, Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- Accents: Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Dazzling Details Glitter Adhesive, Midnight Muse 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon
I don’t think Eli will appreciate the card I made…hopefully his Mom will! I’m sure he will favor the present, tho…a little, yellow dump truck that makes dump truck noises!
You can shop for all the card pretties in my Stampin’ Store…..here!
This entry was posted in Birthday Cards
and tagged Birthday Card
. Bookmark the permalink