Today Splitcoast Stampers (SCS) is celebrating Vicki Mears as the Featured Stamper in FS295…..You can check out her gallery on SCS, but today gave me a chance to try out the Triple Layer technique that I’ve been wanting to do!
She has a very pretty Triple Layer card in her gallery that I was able to CASE, however I used the measurements from another Demo’s blog!
Yahoo!…I added to my Christmas stash with this festive doily! I’m sure I’ll be using this Triple Layer technique many more times….I like the crispness!
- Stamps: Hello, Doily, More Merry Messages
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green
- Paper: Whisper White CS, Gumball Green CS, and Cherry Cobbler CS
- Tools: Modern Label Punch
- Accents: Pearl Basic Jewels, Large Pearl Basic Jewels, Gumball Green 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon
Just a reminder that today is the last day to get a free spool of the Satin Ribbon you see above (choice of 5 colors) ….one spool for every $40 you spend….this ribbon truly is luscious!
And you can get it in my store!