Here is the sketch and my entry for the Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge today:
I’m starting to focus on making Christmas cards so there won’t be that last minute rush! …..Sanded the larger ornaments using the Core’dinations paper….perfect Christmas colors!
- Stamps: Ornament Keepsakes, More Merry Messages
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green
- Paper: Be of Good Cheer DSP, Very Vanilla CS, Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green Core’dinations CS
- Tools: Stampin’ Sanding System with the Core’dinations Dust Buddy, Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder, Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies, Large Scallop Edgelits, 1 1/4″ Scallop Circle Punch, Stamping Sponges
- Accents: Very Vanilla 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, Pearl Basic Jewels
Come join in on the fun with the Sketch Challenge! And get your Christmas cards started!