I used the classic stamp set, Lovely as a Tree, for a Thanksgiving card…how fun to show the colors of Fall for this particular holiday (which will be here before we know it!)….and I used one of my favorite techniques of stamping with bleach to highlight the trees… There are so many ways to use this technique!
Can you see where I used the bleach?…in-between some of the branches? Be sure to heat emboss the image before using bleach! I embossed with Early Espresso…
I used lots of markers for the Fall colors and gave the ground a slight watercolor effect.
!!Now don’t forget you will get one free spool of 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon (newest In Colors)…for every $40 spent on Stampin’ Up products!!….during the month of September!
Shop in my Stampin’ Store any time of the day or night….HERE!
- Stamps: Lovely as a Tree (wood…115026; clear…127793), Teeny Tiny Wishes (wood…115370; clear…127802)
- Ink: Cajun Craze (126965)
- Paper: Crumb Cake CA (120953), Pumpkin Pie (126945), Very Vanilla (101650)
- Tools: Markers: Old Olive, Summer Starfruit, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, and Soft Suede (markers can be purchased in Collections), Big Shot (113439), Labels Collection Framelits (125598), Apothecary Accents Framelits (127003), Heat Tool (129053), Embossing Buddy (103083), Corner Rounder Punch (119871)
- Accents: Early Espresso Stampin’ Emboss Powder, 5/8″ Crochet Trim, Brights Brads, Pumpkin Pie 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon