Here is a Fall card that I made and then decided to give to a dear person with kind, listening ears in My BSF Study (Bible Study Fellowship). I saw a similar card and decided to tuck the leaves into the DSP. I added a bit of bling and colored the rhinestones with Sharpies……then added on one of my favorite embellishments….Dahlias….just love those little critters!
When I first saw the Orchard Harvest DSP, I had my doubts about how I would be able to use it…NO more, however…..with the Framelits and Stamp set that match it…NO problem!
- Stamps: Perfectly Penned, Wonderfall
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler, More Mustard
- Paper: Early Espresso Core’dinations CS, Orchard Harvest DSP, More Mustard CS, Very Vanilla CS
- Tools: Stampin’ Sanding System, Stamping Sponges, Apothecary Accents Framelits
- Accents: In Color Dahlias, Early Espresso 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Sharpies (non-SU)
Do you remember the notice on my blog about the SINGLE stamp sale….in other words, that Stampin’ Up! is actually splitting up some stamp sets and selling them as singles….you can re-look at that here….well , Stampin’ Up has added in some more stamps and 2 of them have never been seen before!
Check it out below!
Single Stamps….Assortment #1 Single Stamps….Assortment #2
Remember …. My store is always open for you!