Time for the October PPA Color Challenge #144! Here are the colors:
And here is my card….this stamp set is, of course, perfect for these Fall colors!
I used all three of the colors on the wreath in addition to a bit of bleach to lighten some of the areas….I colored most of the wreath with Reinkers and Aquapainters…and also the Stampin’ Write markers….
It’s a little difficult to see the embossing on the Very Vanilla background, but it’s there!….the Stripes folder…
- Stamps: Full of Blessings
- Ink: Early Espresso, More Mustard, Cajun Craze
- Paper: Orchard Harvest DSP, Very Vanilla CS
- Tools: Stampin’ Write Markers, Aquapainters, 2 3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, Stamping Sponges, 3/16″ Corner Punch, Stripes Embossing Folder, 3/4″ Circle Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Accents: More Mustard 1/2″ Scallop Dots Ribbon, Regals Brads