Time for another Pals Paper Arts Challenge….today is the Sketch Challenge (created by the talented Margaret Moody…one of the Pals).
First, the Sketch:
Then the card…..continuing to add to my Christmas stash!
You can’t really see all the little sprinkles of Dazzling Details I applied to the tree, but they are there!
I love to paper-piece images! And don’t you love the Christmas curled candy DSP?
- Stamps: Greeting Card Kids, Come to Bethlehem
- Ink: Gumball Green, Blush Blossom (marker), Soft Suede (marker)
- Paper: Be of Good Cheer DSP, Gumball Green CS, Very Vanilla CS
- Tools: Labels Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Stamping Sponges, Stampin’ Write Markers, Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Accents: Dazzling Details Glitter adhesive, Gumball Green 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon, In Color Dahlias
Have you started your Christmas cards! The holidays will soon be upon us!
If you need any supplies….I hope you will shop in my store 24/7!