Sunday’s Featured Stamper on Splitcoast Stampers is Marcie aka Disaster (have no idea why she has chosen the name …Disaster). She has a beautiful gallery…you can check it out here and join into the Challenge! Just pick out a card you want to copy and then follow the instructions on the site. Here is the card I CASE’d with some alterations…
The card I selected gave me the opportunity to use an image (for a Christmas card, of course!) that I’ve not used before….so I inked it up and away I went!
Marcie’s card not only inspired me to use the Christmas image, but also my Chevron embossing folder….I sponged the inside of the folder with Gumball Green ink and then ran it throught the Big Shot with a piece of Whisper White CS inside. I also used the Chevron folder on the Cherry Cobbler Core’dinations CS under the image…then I sanded it!
- Stamps: Heart of Christmas
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green
- Paper: Cherry Cobbler CS, Cherry Cobbler Core’dinations CS, Whisper White CS
- Tools: Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits, Chevron Embossing Folder, Stamping Sponges
- Accents: Gumball Green 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon, In Color Dahlias