Here is a pretty simple card that could be used as a sympathy card or perhaps for someone with an illness…..silhouettes often appear serious and somber when they are colored with black. I can see how this image could also look quite cheerful with a different color and background….flowers could be be added to the branches….I’ll have to try that!
Do you see a new product on this card?
- Stamps: Serene Silhouettes (wood…127322; clear…127324), Fabulous Phrases (wood…117002; clear…120501)
- Ink: Stazon Jet Black (101406), Basic Gray (126981), Basic Black (126980), Bashful Blue (126961)
- Paper: Basic Black CS (121045), Whisper White CS (100730). Bashful Blue (126961)
- Tools: NEW! Window Frames Collection Framelits Dies (129021….available August 1), Large Oval Punch ( 119855), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Accents: Basic Black Scallops Dots Ribbon (124145), Black Neutrals Brad (119736)
I brayered the top of the image then sponged the brayering and the rest of the background….placed a 1″ Circle Post-It toward the top of the card before brayering and sponging to produce the white moon….
And I’m sure you spotted the new Framelits from the Holiday Catalog!
Here are all the images from the stamp set, Serene Silhouettes:
Shop with me today…click here for my Stampin’ Store…
Stamping Smiles, Susan ♥